Archive for April, 2011
So the plans are done. Now it’s time to dream themes and colors and emotion. What do I want you feeling when you walk in?
Like you just got home.
This new space has to tell 75% of the story instantly as you walk in and deliver the remaining 25% slowly over the next 25 visits, a [...]